It's Dementia Awareness Week!
It's Dementia Awareness Week! The theme this year is 'United Against Dementia' led by DAA Member Alzheimer's Society.
The national organisations that make up Dementia Action Alliance are each doing their bit to raise awareness, as well as coming together to connect, share best practice and take action on dementia. Keep an eye out on social media as we celebrate their efforts this week.
We'll also be:
- Sharing the new Dementia Statements (the reviewed I-Statements)
- Sending a survey to DAA members about shaping the work of the alliance, and reviewing the purpose of action plans
- Showcasing the work of our members through blogs and podcasts
- Showcasing the work of dementia-friendly hospitals
- Following up with recommendations from the recent DAA innovation event