Zion Community Bristol
Zion Community Space aims to provide a safe space for the whole community to enjoy.
- 1 February 2021
- South West
- Local DAA Members, Community organisations
- Local Alliances:
- Bristol Dementia Action Alliance
1. Action Plan
1. The National Dementia Declaration lists seven outcomes that the DAA are seeking to achieve for people with dementia and their carers. How would you describe your organisation’s role in delivering better outcomes for people with dementia and their carers?
So far we have:
· Held two Dementia Information Days
· Hosted two Dementia Friends sessions
· Started a memory café for people living with dementia
2. What are the challenges to delivering these outcomes from the perspective of your organisation?
During Lockdown, Zion has been giving an activity bag to Memories cafe members each month to help them during lockdown. They hope to resume sessions at Zion as soon as we are safely able to.
To continue Dementia Awareness. To be a Dementia Friendly organisation. To continue to support Memories Café once a month.
Hosting a Dementia Awareness session for all staff early 2019
Activity Bags - 2021
We are giving an activity bag to our Memories Cafe members each month to help them during lockdown, we hope to resume sessions at Zion as soon as we are safely able to.