Norwich based firm Large fleet of vehicles including, low easy access saloon's, Wheelchair accessible and 8 seater mini buses. Local and distance work Established for over 18 years. Accept all major credit/debit cards Fixed airport prices Easily identified uniformed drivers Open 24/7 All vehicles tracked Automated customer message updates Large modern fleet of vehicles.
- 10 September 2018
- East of England
- Transport Sector
- Local Alliances:
- Norwich City Dementia Action Alliance
1. Action Plan
1. The National Dementia Declaration lists seven outcomes that the DAA are seeking to achieve for people with dementia and their carers. How would you describe your organisation’s role in delivering better outcomes for people with dementia and their carers?
1. To Join the Norwich City DAA
2. To train our front-line staff in Dementia Awareness
3. Will establish a 'Dementia Champion' role within Enterprise Taxis to provide continued and ongoing training to existing and new staff.
2. What are the challenges to delivering these outcomes from the perspective of your organisation?
Application submitted to join the DAA
To arrange a suitable time to get all staff trained.
During training our day controller will be trained to provide on going training to existing and new memebers of staff
Join the Norwich City Dementia Action Alliance
By joining the alliance, we will support and promote the dementia work across the city.
- Being implemented
Establish a Dementia Champion
Will establish a 'Dementia Champion' role within Enterprise Taxis to provide continued and ongoing training to existing and new staff.
Dementia Awareness Training
We will offer training to all our front-line staff to increase awareness and understanding about dementia.