- 8 March 2018
- Health, Pharmaceutical, Retail
- Local Alliances:
- Merton Dementia Action Alliance
1. Action Plan
1. The National Dementia Declaration lists seven outcomes that the DAA are seeking to achieve for people with dementia and their carers. How would you describe your organisation’s role in delivering better outcomes for people with dementia and their carers?
Help/support is already given to patients/families/carers as we deal with a lot of people living with dementia. Staff training, having information for families etc.
2. What are the challenges to delivering these outcomes from the perspective of your organisation?
1) Raising awareness of dementia. 2) More staff training.
Raising more awareness
Ensure leaflets are in the pharmacy on display.
Take part in public health campaigns.
- Being implemented
Ensure all staff are 'Dementia Friends.