Divine HomeCare Solutions serves the people of BANES within a 10-mile radius of BA3 2BB, and surrounding villages. We provide person centered care from the heart, while maintaining the highest quality and safeguarding standards, born of our professional background with the NHS.
- 27 January 2019
- South West
- Domiciliary Care
- Local Alliances:
- Bath & North East Somerset
1. Action Plan
1. The National Dementia Declaration lists seven outcomes that the DAA are seeking to achieve for people with dementia and their carers. How would you describe your organisation’s role in delivering better outcomes for people with dementia and their carers?
Devine Home care Solutions are accredited with BANES Buy with Confidence Plus Care Scheme and employ an external HR and Quality Assurance system to ensure the best, most comprehensive policy, procedure and practice. We are CQC regulated, with ratings of ‘GOOD’ across all categories in the last inspection.
We are proactive in partnership working with other providers and have been actively supporting the transition from competition to cooperation between peer agencies.
We provide reablement services, home care, 24-hour live-in care, continuing healthcare, and support in leisure activities and accessing the community.
We provide our services 24 hours per day, 365 day a year. Office hours are 9-5 Monday – Friday, with an on-call facility, serviced by a rotation of care co-ordinations and senior managers.
We are registered with:
• United Kingdom Home Care Association
• United Kingdom Live-in Association
• Registered Care Providers Association
2. What are the challenges to delivering these outcomes from the perspective of your organisation?
Dementia Friend SessionsTo engage with DAA professionals for the delivery of dementia training to staff as part of their induction
Supporting people with dementia
We currently provide domiciliary and live-in care service for adults with dementia.
We aim to sneure that all our staff are trained in supporting service users with dementia
Supporting the activities of the DAAWe aim to support the activities of the DAA through fundraising and sponsorship to the organisation as well as being involved in events.