1st Ripponden Brownie Pack
Girls in Brownies have incredible experiences together, make brilliant friends and discover the world around them. Every time they meet up, groups of Brownies learn new skills and take on challenges as they work out what they want to be and do in the future.
- 2 March 2017
- Yorkshire and Humber
- Local Alliances:
- Calderdale Dementia Action Alliance
1. Action Plan
1. The National Dementia Declaration lists seven outcomes that the DAA are seeking to achieve for people with dementia and their carers. How would you describe your organisation’s role in delivering better outcomes for people with dementia and their carers?
1st Ripponden Brownie Pack to taking the following three actions in support of people living with dementia in Ripponden:
1.1st Ripponden Brownie pack to hold a Dementia Friends awareness session.
2. 1st Ripponden Brownie pack to lend a hand at the Dementia Friendly Ripponden Event on 6 May 2017
3. Raise funds to support the work of the Dementia Action Alliance and the Alzheimer’s Society in Calderdale.
2. What are the challenges to delivering these outcomes from the perspective of your organisation?
The Brownies wish to become Dementia Friends and a bespoke awareness session will be delivered that is suitable for the Brownies age group.