Falmouth Parish Church Coffee Shop
- 30 October 2013
- South West
- Local Alliances:
- Falmouth Dementia Action Alliance
1. Action Plan
1. The National Dementia Declaration lists a number of outcomes that we are seeking to achieve for people with dementia and their carers. How would you describe your organisation’s role in delivering better outcomes for people with dementia and their carers?
- We provide goods and services to people with dementia that support them in their daily living and enable them to stay at home and in their community, enjoying the best quality of life for longer
- By enabling people living with dementia to be part of the community and continue to do daily and social activities
- Have a willingness to respond to the individual’s needs and help/support them when we can and it is reasonable for us to do so.