NatWest Bank Wells
We are a High Street Bank in The City of Wells.
- 2 December 2015
- South West
- Local DAA Members
- Local Alliances:
- City of Wells Dementia Action Alliance
1. Action Plan
1. The National Dementia Declaration lists seven outcomes that the DAA are seeking to achieve for people with dementia and their carers. How would you describe your organisation’s role in delivering better outcomes for people with dementia and their carers?
- Improve customer service through increasing staff awareness and understanding of dementia.
- All staff are dementia friends (there are 7 staff at our branch)
- all staff are aware of offering signaturer cards when apropriate.
- We offer appointment reminders.
- We will be refurbishing next year and are ensuring the plans include recommendations that will make our premises more accessible to those with dementia, mainly removing glass partitions and microphones so communication will be easier.
2. What are the challenges to delivering these outcomes from the perspective of your organisation?
Health and well being is not the primary purpose of our business.