The Meeting House Art Centre
Arts Centre and cafe, regular exhibitions and also art classes.
- 2 July 2014
- South West
- Hospitality, Retail, Recreation
- Local Alliances:
- Ilminster Dementia Friendly Community
1. Action Plan
1. The National Dementia Declaration lists seven outcomes that the DAA are seeking to achieve for people with dementia and their carers. How would you describe your organisation’s role in delivering better outcomes for people with dementia and their carers?
- Improving customer service through increasing staff awareness and understanding of Dementia.
- Leaflets and booklets for all staff and volunteers to read up on dementia especially booklet and communication and tips on improving customer care for individuals with dementia.
2. What are the challenges to delivering these outcomes from the perspective of your organisation?
- Lack of knowledge and understandingamongst our staff and community.
- limited time and resources.