R J Bray and Son
As your local independent funeral directors for the Wadebridge area in Cornwall, R. J. Bray & Son specialise in traditional Cornish funeral services. We offer a personal, dignified service, guiding you through making all the necessary arrangements to ensure all of your wishes are carried out.
- 7 October 2015
- South West
- Retail, Other
- Local Alliances:
- Wadebridge Dementia Action Alliance
1. Action Plan
1. The National Dementia Declaration lists seven outcomes that the DAA are seeking to achieve for people with dementia and their carers. How would you describe your organisation’s role in delivering better outcomes for people with dementia and their carers?
- Improving staff awareness and understanding of dementia, thereby having a good customer service ethos and training for our staff.
- Have a willingness to respond to the individual’s needs and help/support them when we can and it is reasonable for us to do so.
2. What are the challenges to delivering these outcomes from the perspective of your organisation?
Challenges in our understanding of people who we have not met before who may have dementia
To secure dementia awareness training for our staff
Arrangement made for Wadebridge Dementia Action Alliance to provide our staff with dementia awareness information enabling staff to become Dementia Friends if they wish.