Precision Marketing Group
Precision is a Technology & Marketing Services business, providing over 400 customers in the last 12 months, products & solutions that include printing and direct mail, learning platforms and web 2 mail services. Precision has four revenue generating business units and through further innovation and managing the PESTEL factors that challenge us will continue to provide Products as a Service for customers as diverse as multi-nationals to local enterprises and political parties. The business units are: -
• Connects, technologically driven, data intensive, web to mail services for property, utilities and political parties and which has doubled profits in each of the last 2 years.
• Marketing Services, of print and direct marketing and specialist data projects, for healthcare companies and professional bodies, static profits in a fiercely competitive, contracting market
. • Ecommerce, our second high growth service competes in a rapidly changing and growing market with specialist supplies of healthcare products and medical devices
• Learning & compliance platforms, for professional bodies with huge potential for all companies.
- 20 December 2019
- East of England
- Local Alliances:
- Newmarket Dementia Action Alliance
1. Action Plan
1. The National Dementia Declaration lists seven outcomes that the DAA are seeking to achieve for people with dementia and their carers. How would you describe your organisation’s role in delivering better outcomes for people with dementia and their carers?
We will seek to promote awareness of dementia issues to our colleagues and clients so that those living with dementia and their carers feel comfortable and at ease. We would wish to review what we do on a regular basis and endeavour to improve our facilities and our awareness of dementia issues. We would seek to resolve specific problems that may occur with individuals from time to time.
2. What are the challenges to delivering these outcomes from the perspective of your organisation?
We need further Dementia Friends sessions due to the number of staff and their different work hours. We also need to include dementia awareness in new staff induction programmes.
Improve our understanding of Dementia
We will arrange for all staff/volunteers to be dementia aware to ensure greater understanding of the condition and how we can help.
Work in partnership with Newmarket DAA
Precision will work with the Newmarket Dementia Action Alliance to support Newmarket to become a dementia friendly community and encourage other organisations to attend Dementia Friends sessions and sign up to the Dementia Action Alliance.
Promoting dementia awareness
Precision will display the NDAA window sticker to show it is a member of the NDAA. Also when applicable and appropriate the dementia friendly sticker, to demonstrate it is a dementia friendly Company.
Board and executive breifing meeting(s)
Brief Precision Management Board and Executive Management team at the kick off meetings in January 2020.