Pendle Dementia Action Alliance
Chair: Steve Wilson
Secretary: Gill Dickson, Pendle Council
Dementia Action Alliance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pendle DAA Dementia Awareness Week Event!
Pendle DAA Meetings
Members will be invited to attend quarterly meetings to share their experiences, learn from fellow members and work together to complete action plans.
New members must complete an Action Plan setting out what they can do to make a difference to people living with dementia. For more information on how to do this visit the webpage http://www.dementiaaction.org.uk/join_the_alliance
Please check this webpage for regular updates on meetings, case studies and news.
- Age UK
- Backhouse Independent Financial Services
- East Lancashire Teaching Hospital Trust
- Farnworth Rose Solicitors
- Katie Lee Chiropody & Podiatry
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Constabulary
- NHS East Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Pendle Council
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall Solicitors