West Lindsey Dementia Action Alliance
Working towards a Dementia Friendly West Lindsey
We are a group of local organisations who have come together with the goal of making West Lindsey a more inclusive place to live for people living with Dementia. Or those who provide care and support for such..
We have formed the West Lindsey Dementia Action Alliance as a vehicle to achieve this aim.
Individuals from businesses in both the Public, Voluntary and Private Sectors can get involved by joining us to drive this forward.
making a few simple changes within your organisation can make a big difference to someone living with dementia. It does not have to be an onerous task!
Future Meeting Dates:
- 6th February 2019 Postponed
- 8th May 2019 venue tbc 11am - 1pm
- Future dates to be confirmed
To find out more please contact:
Chair vacancy available please contact Gill.Collins@alzheimers.org.uk if you would be interested in becoming the new chair
- Acis Group Ltd.
- Age UK Lincoln & South Lincolnshire
- Alzheimer's Society Lincolnshire
- Burton and Dyson
- Everyone Active
- GIB Consultancy
- Home Instead Senior Care Retford and Gainsborough
- Lincoln & Lindsey Blind Society
- Lincolnshire Co-op
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services
- Lincolnshire County Council
- Marshall's Yard
- Springs Church
- St Barnabas Lincolnshire Hospice
- Voluntary Centre Services
- West Lindsey District Council