Chesterfield Dementia Action Alliance
There are a number of plans in place for the Chesterfield DAA
- Any requests for Dementia Awareness sessions can be made and serviced as appropriate.
- We are looking to increase our members and supports so would welcome and encourage any support possible by contacting us through our website.
Keep checking back on this site along with our social media to be kept up to date!
Thanks again for all your help and support!
Free Dementia Friends Sessions
If you would like to request a Dementia Friends awareness session for your community or organisation, we will co-ordinate centrally to ensure we can reach as many people as possible. Alternatively, access the Dementia Friends website below;
NORTH WINGFIELD MEDICAL CENTRE
Working towards a Dementia Friendly Chesterfield
We are a group of local organisations who have come together with the goal of making Chesterfield a nicer place to live for people living with Dementia. Or those who provide care and support for such..
We have formed the Chesterfield Dementia Action Alliance as a vehicle to achieve this aim.
Individuals from businesses in both the Public and Private Sectors can get involved by joining us to drive this forward.
Making a few simple changes within your organisation can make a big difference to someone living with dementia. It does not have to be an onerous task!
Dates of future meetings:
- 11 December 2017
- 5 February 2018
- 26 March 2018
- 21 May 2018
- 9 July 2018
- 10 September 2018
All future meetings are from 10.00am until 12.00pm
Venue - Committee rm 2, Town Hall, Rose Hill, Chesterfield S40 1LP
To register your interest contact:-
Wendy Blunt (Chair)
- Email: Wendy.Blunt@Chesterfield.gov.uk
- ASHGATE HOSPICECARE
- Avenue House and Hasland Medical Partnership . Chesterfield
- BRM Solicitors
- Care Relief Team
- Careline and Support Services
- Cheetham Jackson Ltd
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital, NHS Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Community Health Services
- Derbyshire County Council
- Dronfield 2gether
- Futures Homescape Limited
- Home Instead Senior Care - Chesterfield
- Penk Insurance Services Ltd
- Rykneld Homes Limited
- St John’s Walton Anglican Church