Blackpool Dementia Action Alliance
Chair: David Houston, Trinity Hospice and Palliative Care Services
Vice Chair: Marcus Beasley, Centre for Early Childhood Development
Blackpool Dementia Awareness Week 2016!
The Blackpool Dementia Action Alliance is made up of organisations across the area, working together to radically improve the lives of people living with dementia and their carers and to help make Blackpool a dementia friendly town.
We urge any organisation, from tourism to travel to leisure, to get in touch to see how you can help make Blackpool 'dementia friendly'.
It is free to join, in return we ask new members to complete a brief action plan setting out what they can do to make a difference to people living with dementia. For more information on how to do this please contact email@example.com
- Administrator - Blackpool Council
- Age UK Blackpool and District
- Blackpool Carers' Centre
- Blackpool Council
- Diocese of Blackburn
- Home Instead Senior Care- Blackpool
- Lakeview Rest Homes ltd
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Memories
- MAC Clinical Research
- Millercare- Blackpool
- Promedica24 Ribble Valley
- Skipton Building Society, St Annes Branch
- Trinity Hospice and Palliative Care Services