Pan-London Dementia Action Alliance
May 2018 Mayor of London Sadiq Khan attended Dementia Friendly London Summit at City Hall, bringing together people living with dementia and London influencers to discuss what needs to change in the capital and to pledge to take action.
The Pan-London Dementia Action Alliance asks London-wide organisations to sign up with three actions they will take to make life better for people with dementia. The group helps to monitor and steer Dementia Friendly London.
What can your organisation do to improve the lives of people with dementia and their families and carers?
For more information about the Pan-London Dementia Action Alliance please contact Esther Watts on email@example.com
- Age Friendly Museums Network/British Museum
- Age UK London
- Alzheimer's Society
- Association of Directors of Adult Social Services
- Bilfinger GVA
- British Transport Police (London)
- Greenwich Leisure Limited (GLL)
- Health Innovation Network
- London Ambulance Service
- London Search & Rescue
- London Wildlife Trust
- Metropolitan Care and Support
- Metropolitan Police
- Museum of London - London Museum Development Team
- NHS England (London)
- Notting Hill Genesis
- Royal Academy of Arts
- Skills for Care (London)
- Transport for London