Henley Dementia Action Alliance
Our vision for the future is one in which: People living with dementia in Henley are recognised as unique individuals who are actively shaping their lives and continue to play an important role in their local community.
We will be engaging with people and their relatives who are living with dementia and those in the community who have an interest in the subject of dementia and support them in accessing relevant services.
Henley Dementia Action Alliance core actions:
- To support and educate members of the Henley dementia action alliance to become more dementia friendly.
- To engage with local businesses including banks, retail, schools, Public Houses, supermarkets and national trust in Henley, encouraging them to become members of Henley DAA and facilitate dementia friends’ sessions.
- Henley DAA will promote and facilitate dementia friendly events and initiatives in and around Henley.
- Henley DAA will aim to strengthen the voice of people living with dementia in Henley and the surrounding villages.
- To support and endorse existing dementia friendly projects and initiatives.
Dates and times of meetings:
Henley DAA will meet on 1st Wednesday of every month at 9:30 am, starting from November 2019 at Henley Manor care home, Mill Lane, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 4HD.
Name: Liz Clements
Henley Manor care home