Northern Fells Dementia Action Alliance (DAA)
Northern fells dementia action alliance was established in October 2018. Encouraging community organisations and members from across Ireby & Uldale, Boltons, Westward & Rosley, Sebergham & Welton, Caldbeck, Castle Sowerby and Mungrisdale to join.
Aims & Objectives:
- To encourage a range of local organisations to become a member the Northern Fells DAA.
- Identify and increase the number of Dementia Friends and Dementia Friends Champions locally.
- Share information and good practice amongst members.
- Identify future work, sharing of resources and working in partnership.
- For all organisations / community groups to be responsible for their own actions.
- Members will be invited to attend meetings to share their experiences, learn from fellow members and work together to complete & update action plans.
- New members must complete an Action Plan setting out what they can do to make a difference to people living with dementia.
- Each organisation / community group will complete a minimum of 3 x actions:
Once complete, the DAA logo window stickers will be issued which can be proudly promoted on windows / doors etc.
- Geoff Hine – Chair
- Cathy Rooney – Vice Chair
- Libby Graham – Secretary
Monday 5th November 2018 at Millhouse Village Hall at 10.00am
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org