Herefordshire Dementia Action Alliance
Local alliance information
The Herefordshire Dementia Action Alliance is made up of organisations that operate across the county of Herefordshire and are working towards creating dementia friendly communities to improve the lives of people living with dementia and their carers.
The Herefordshire DAA currently meet on a quarterly basis.
How to join the Herefordshire DAA
To become a member of this Local Dementia Action Alliance, organisations sign up to the National Dementia Declaration and submit a short action plan setting out how they will work towards delivering the outcomes outlined in the declaration. Once this has been submitted successfully, the organisation will be considered a member of the Dementia Action Alliance.
Resources such as the National Dementia Declaration and action plan template can be downloaded here, and organisations should use the contact details below to seek guidance or assistance.
Please send completed plans to the Dementia Action Alliance Coordinator detailed below.
Dementia Friendly Communities Officer, West Midlands
- Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire
- Alzheimer's Society
- Bluebird Care (Herefordshire)
- C.A.R.E. (Herefordshire) CIC
- Crossroads Care Hereford
- Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre
- Elgar Care
- English Symphony Orchestra
- Healthwatch Herefordshire
- Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service
- Herefordshire Carers Support
- Herefordshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Kemble at Home
- Monnow Valley Arts
- Old Market Hereford
- Services for Independent Living
- TechSmart Training CIC
- The Courtyard Centre for the Arts
- The Gatsby Emporium Ltd
- Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Worcestershire Telecare
- Wye Valley NHS Trust