Croydon Dementia Action Alliance
The Croydon Dementia Action Alliance is part of a movement to bring about a society-wide response to dementia. It encourages and supports communities and organisations across Croydon to take practical actions to enable people to live well with dementia and reduce the risk of costly crisis intervention.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Ensuring that people living with dementia and their carers have a strong voice and that voice is heard
- Encouraging organisations to take positive action to reduce the stigma and barriers that can confront people with dementia.
- Spreading a better awareness of dementia to all sections of our community
- Helping as many people as possible to become Dementia Friends and make a personal commitment towards improving the day to day lives of people with dementia.
Croydon Dementia Action Alliance is being co-ordinated by Rachel Carse.
For further information please email: email@example.com
Chair: Hakeem Anjorin
- Age UK Croydon
- Alzheimer's Society - Southwark & Croydon
- Cranston Ltd
- Croydon Health Services
- David Lean Cinema
- Fairhand Visiting Physiotherapy
- Home Instead Senior Care
- London Fire Brigade
- Metropolitan Police Service
- Old Coulsdon Medical Practice
- One Croydon Alliance
- Patient Participation Group, Old Coulsdon Medical Practice
- Purley Business Improvement District
- Right at Home Croydon