Worcester Dementia Action Alliance
Local alliance information
The Worcester Dementia Action Alliance is made up of organisations that operate across the City and are working together to make Worcester a Dementia Friendly Community.
The Worcester Dementia Action Alliance was established in December 2016.
How to join the Worcester DAA
To become a member of this Local Dementia Action Alliance, organisations sign up by submitting a short action plan setting out how they will work towards becoming more dementia friendly. Once this has been submitted successfully, the organisation will be considered a member of the Dementia Action Alliance.
Resources such as the National Dementia Declaration and action plan template can be downloaded here, and organisations should use the contact details below to seek guidance or assistance.
Completed action plans should be sent to the relevant contact below.
- Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire
- Association for Dementia Studies
- Christopher Whitehead language College and Sixth Form
- Fortis Living
- Freedom Leisure - Active Communities Worcester
- Juniper House Care Home (Sanctuary Care)
- Lyppard Hub
- Marks and Spencer, Worcester
- NatWest, Worcester
- Perry Manor Care Home
- Perry Manor Care Home (Care UK)
- S.T.A.R.S Day Centre
- St Johns Library
- TechSmart Training CIC
- The Gatsby Emporium Ltd
- The Hive Library
- The Key Safe Company
- Vamos Theatre
- Warndon Library / Fairfield Centre
- Worcester CAB & WHABAC
- Worcester City Council
- Worcester Tourist Information Centre
- Worcester Warriors
- Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
- Worcestershire Association of Carers
- Worcestershire County Council
- Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust