Penrith Dementia Action Alliance
Penrith DAA was formed in 2016, launching with an extremely well attended public event in October 2016. The alliance aims to bring together individuals, organisations and businesses across the town, uniting in the common goal of helping local people with dementia remain active in their community.
We hope for a membership spanning a wide range of sectors and with representation of local people with dementia and carers in some way too.
New members are invited to join the alliance by completing an action plan. To get a copy of the action plan and for more information please contact Amy Frith (DAA Admin) email@example.com
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 04 December 2018, 3pm at Penrith Leisure Centre. Everyone is welcome!
- Cartmell Shepherd
- Churches Together in Cumbria (CTiC)
- Cumberland Building Society
- Eden Carers
- Eden District Council
- Eden Integrated Care Communities (ICC) Leadership Group
- Eden memory Services
- Ghyllmount Dental Practice
- Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland
- J & J Graham Ltd.
- Learning Fields Community Interest Company
- Newcastle Building Society
- NWAS Patient Transport Service (Cumbria)
- Parish of Christ Church Penrith
- Penrith and North Lakes University of the Third Age (U3A)
- Penrith Building Society
- Penrith Chamber of Trade & Commerce
- Penrith Library
- Penrith Town Council
- Sainsbury's (Penrith)
- Scott Duff & Co Solicitors
- The Dog Beck (Penrith) - JD Wetherspoon