Cannock Chase Dementia Action Alliance
Local alliance information
The Cannock Chase Dementia Action Alliance is made up of organisations that operate across the district and are working together to make Cannock Chase a Dementia Friendly Community.
The Cannock Chase Dementia Action Alliance started in July 2016 and meet on a regular basis.
How to join the Cannock Chase DAA
To become a member of this Local Dementia Action Alliance, organisations submit a short action plan setting out how they will work towards becoming dementia friendly. Once this has been submitted successfully, the organisation will be considered a member of the Dementia Action Alliance.
Resources such as the National Dementia Declaration and action plan template can be downloaded here, and organisations should use the contact details below to seek guidance or assistance.
Completed action plans should be sent to the relevant contact below.
Dementia Friendly Communities Officer, West Midlands
- Able Access UK Ltd
- Alzheimer's Society
- Cannock Chase Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Cannock Chase District Council
- Carers Association Southern Staffordshire
- Chase Leisure Centre
- Dr Rasib & Partners
- Havenly Care Limited
- Hednesford Town Council
- Limewood, Choices Housing
- MAC Clinical Research, Cannock
- Moss Street Surgery
- Museum of Cannock Chase
- Norton Canes Parish Council
- Prince of Wales Theatre WLCT
- Red Lion Surgery
- Rugeley Leisure Centre
- Rugeley Progressive Working Men’s Club & Starlite Events Ltd
- Staffordshire Libraries and Arts
- Support Staffordshire Cannock Chase
- TechSmart Training CIC
- The Friends of Hednesford Park
- The Gatsby Emporium Ltd
- The Monthly Alzheimer's Support Evenings
- Traders of Hednesford Town Centre