Dementia Friendly Leominster
Dementia Friendly Leominster is a group of local organisations that operate across the town and are working together to make Leominster a Dementia Friendly Community.
Dementia Friendly Leominster was established in January 2016 and currently meet on a bi-monthly basis.
How to join Dementia Friendly Leominster
To become a member of this local group organisations submit a short action plan setting out how they will work towards being more dementia friendly. Once this has been submitted successfully, the organisation will be considered a member of Dementia Friendly Leominster.
Organisations can use the contact details below to seek guidance or assistance.
Completed action plans should also be sent to the relevant contact below.
- Alzheimer's Society
- Association for Dementia Studies
- Crossroads Care Hereford
- Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre
- G. J. Evans and Co. Accountants
- Leominster Methodist Church
- Leominster Town Council
- Stoke Prior and Ford Parochial Church Council
- TechSmart Training CIC
- The Gatsby Emporium Ltd
- West Eaton – Leominster (Nursing and Residential Care)