Kidderminster Dementia Action Alliance
Local alliance information
The Kidderminster Dementia Action Alliance is made up of organisations that operate across the town and are working together to make Kidderminster a Dementia Friendly Community.
The Kidderminster Dementia Action Alliance was established in April 2016 and currently meet on a monthly basis.
How to join the Kidderminster DAA
To become a member of this Local Dementia Action Alliance, organisations submit a short action plan setting out how they will work towards being more dementia friendly. Once this has been submitted successfully, the organisation will be considered a member of the Dementia Action Alliance.
Resources such as the National Dementia Declaration and action plan template can be downloaded here, and organisations should use the contact details below to seek guidance or assistance.
Completed action plans should also be sent to the relevant contact below.
Dementia Friendly Communities Officer, West Midlands
- Able Access UK Ltd
- Age UK Bromsgrove, Redditch and Wyre Forest
- Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire
- Alzheimer's Society
- Aylmer Lodge Cookley Partnership
- Bewdley library
- Care and Support 24
- Care UK, Brook Court
- Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service
- Home Instead Senior Care, Kidderminster
- KEMP Hospice
- Kidderminster Harriers Football Club
- Kidderminster Library
- Kidderminster Town Council
- Living With Dementia
- Museum of Carpet
- NHS Wyre Forest CCG
- Sainsbury's Kidderminster
- Simply Limitless Wellbeing Centre
- Stourport Library
- TechSmart Training CIC
- Tesco Kidderminster
- The Gatsby Emporium Ltd
- The Key Safe Company
- The Swan Shopping Centre
- Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police
- Worcestershire Association of Carers
- Worcestershire Telecare
- Wyre Forest District Council
- Wyre Forest Leisure Centre/Places For People Leisure
- Wyre Forest Reaching Out