Evesham Dementia Action Alliance
Local alliance information
The Evesham Dementia Action Alliance is made up of organisations that operate across the town and are working together to make Evesham a Dementia Friendly Community.
The Evesham Dementia Action Alliance was established in March 2016 and currently meet on a monthly basis.
How to join the Evesham DAA
To become a member of this Local Dementia Action Alliance, organisations submit a short action plan setting out how they will work towards being more dementia friendly. Once this has been submitted successfully, the organisation will be considered a member of the Dementia Action Alliance.
Resources such as the National Dementia Declaration and action plan template can be downloaded here, and organisations should use the contact details below to seek guidance or assistance.
Completed action plans should also be sent to the relevant contact below.
- Abbey Medical Practice
- Admin for Evesham DAA
- Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire
- All Saints Church Evesham
- Alzheimer's Society
- Barclays Bank, Evesham
- Bluebird Care
- Care UK - Ambleside Care Home & Priors House
- Cartridge World
- Cavendish Park Care Home
- Evesham & District Older People’s Forum
- Evesham Community Hospital
- Evesham Library
- Evesham Methodist Church
- Evesham Town Council
- Evesham Volunteer Centre
- Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service
- imaGine Evesham
- James Osborne Optometrists, a trading name of HR Optics Ltd
- Merstow Green Funeral Home
- Merstow Green Medical Practice
- National Trust Croome
- Pebworth First and Blackminster Middle Schools Federation
- Pershore Library
- Religious Society of Friends (Evesham Local Meeting)
- Rooftop Housing Group
- TechSmart Training CIC
- The Gatsby Emporium Ltd
- The Rotary Club of Evesham
- Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police
- Worcestershire Association of Carers
- Worcestershire Telecare
- Wychavon Leisure