Worcestershire Dementia Action Alliance
Local alliance information
The Worcestershire Dementia Action Alliance is made up of organisations that operate across the county and are working together to make Worcestershire a Dementia Friendly Community.
The Worcestershire Dementia Action Alliance is a newly formed group, please get in touch with the relevant contact below for further details.
How to join the Worcestershire DAA
To become a member of this Local Dementia Action Alliance, organisations sign up to the National Dementia Declaration and submit a short action plan setting out how they will work towards delivering the outcomes outlined in the declaration. Once this has been submitted successfully, the organisation will be considered a member of the Dementia Action Alliance.
Resources such as the National Dementia Declaration and action plan template can be downloaded here, and organisations should use the contact details below to seek guidance or assistance.
Completed action plans should be sent to the relevant contact below.
- Adventure with Dementia
- Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire
- Alzheimer's Society
- Association for Dementia Studies
- Care and Support 24
- Droitwich library
- Droitwich Spa CVS
- English Symphony Orchestra
- Freedom Leisure – Malvern
- Friends of the Elderly
- Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service
- Home Instead Senior Care Worcester
- Living With Dementia
- Lyppard Hub
- Perry Manor Care Home
- Rooftop Housing Group
- TechSmart Training CIC
- Tesco Evesham
- The Key Safe Company
- The Orchestra of The Swan
- Thursfields Solicitors
- Thursfields Solicitors LLP
- Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police
- Wilden All Saints Church
- Worcester City Council
- Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
- Worcestershire Association of Carers
- Worcestershire County Council
- Wyre Forest Leisure Centre/Places For People Leisure