Dudley Dementia Action Alliance
Local alliance information
The Dudley Dementia Action Alliance is made up of organisations that operate across the borough and are working together to make Dudley a Dementia Friendly Community.
The Dudley Dementia Action Alliance held their first meeting in March 2016 and now meet on a regular basis.
How to join the Dudley DAA
To become a member of this Local Dementia Action Alliance, organisations sign up to the National Dementia Declaration and submit a short action plan setting out how they will work towards delivering the outcomes outlined in the declaration. Once this has been submitted successfully, the organisation will be considered a member of the Dementia Action Alliance.
Resources such as the National Dementia Declaration and action plan template can be downloaded here, and organisations should use the contact details below to seek guidance or assistance.
Completed action plans should be sent to the relevant contact below.
Dementia Friendly Communities Officer, West Midlands
- Able Access UK Ltd
- Age UK Dudley
- Alzheimer's Society
- Asda Brierley Hill
- Audiology Department, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- Bhandal Dental Surgeries
- Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Cornbow Shopping Centre
- Dudley Libraries and Archives
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Havenly Care Limited
- Health Exchange
- Healthwatch Dudley
- Home Instead Senior Care Dudley and Sandwell South
- Living With Dementia
- Purity Dental
- St Michaels and All Angels Church of England Church
- TechSmart Training CIC
- The Gatsby Emporium Ltd
- Thursfields Solicitors LLP
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- West Midlands Fire Service
- West Midlands Police
- Woodlands Gate Rest Home