UPDATE July 2023: Wirral Dementia Action Alliance is no longer active. Please do not apply to join this DAA. If your organisation would like to become more dementia-friendly, please visit this page on Alzheimer’s Society’s website for more information.
Chair: Julie McManus
Vice Chair: Pat Broster, Volunteer
Wirral Alliance welcomes people and organisations from all areas of Wirral.
Members are likely to focus on their own local areas, and come together to share good practice with neighbouring towns and villages to make the whole of Wirral a better place for people of all ages who are living with dementia, for their relatives, and for their carers.
Member organisations who have signed up to the Wirral Alliance and submitted an action plan will be invited to regular meetings, where they can network with others and share good practice.
For more information contact Julie McManus by email, email@example.com
- Age UK Wirral
- Alzheimer's Society Wirral
- Cheshire County Football Association
- Co-operative Food West Kirby
- GIFT Project
- Green Heys
- Home Instead Senior Care Wirral
- Hoylake Cottage Dementia Day Service
- Merseyside Dementia Friendly Radio
- Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service
- Merseyside Police
- Moreton Dental Care
- Retain Wellbeing CIC
- Sainsbury's Birkenhead
- The Brain Charity
- Tide - Together in Dementia Everyday
- Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Wirral Council
- Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation