Braintree District Dementia Action Alliance
The Braintree District DAA was formed in October 2015 as part of Braintree District Council’s initiative to make the District a more dementia friendly community.
The Braintree District DAA aims to make small but widespread changes that will have an impact and improve the lives of people living with dementia and their carers in the Braintree District.
It is hoped that organisations from many different sectors will join our DAA to make commitments to making changes within their own communities and organisations.
Kryshia Fuller, Community Well Being Development Officer, Braintree District Council.
The Alliance was formed by Braintree District Council in October 2015 along with a small group of other organisations from across the District. It is hoped that the Alliance will continue to grow and implement many Action Plans over the next year.
The Braintree District DAA has only recently formed but has already produced Action Plans and organised dementia friends sessions. The DAA has already approached other organisations who it feels would benefit from joining.
The Braintree District DAA will meet quarterly.
How to join the LDAA
To join the Braintree District DAA or to find out more information contact Kryshia Fuller, Kryshia.email@example.com 01376 552525 ext 2313
- ACL Essex
- Action for Family Carers
- Administrator - Braintree District
- Bluebird Care (Braintree & Uttlesford)
- Braintree District Community Transport Scheme
- Braintree District Council
- Braintree Library
- Colne View Care Home / Manor Lodge Care Home - Care UK
- Community 360
- Community Agents Essex
- Creative Sport and Leisure
- Dementia Adventure
- Department of Work & Pensions
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- East of England Coop
- Essex Dementia Care
- Fusion Lifestyle
- George Yard Shopping Centre
- Greenfields Community Housing
- Mid Essex Clinical Commissioning Group
- Provide CIC
- Salus Management Solutions Ltd
- The Dance Network Association CIC
- Witham Library