Ryedale Dementia Action Alliance
To achieve our aim we need to:
- Bring together the whole community in making a difference to those living with dementia.
- Encourage organisations to see dementia as their business and empower them to take action when they have other concerns and priorities.
- Engage in awareness raising activities and education.
- Ensure we have a strong voice for people living with dementia.
It's free to join, in return we ask new members to complete a brief action plan setting out what they can do to make a difference to people living with dementia.
How to Join
Membership in the Alliance is open to any group, organisation or business in Ryedale.
There is currently no Chairperson for this alliance so please contact email@example.com if you have any enquiries.
- British Transport Police - North East Region
- Dementia Forward
- Groundwork West & North Yorkshire
- Heart Medical
- Home Instead Senior Care - York
- Making Space - Scarborough
- North Yorkshire County Council - Health and Adult Services
- North Yorkshire County Council Trading Standards and Planning Services
- North Yorkshire Libraries & Information Service
- North Yorkshire Police
- North Yorkshire Sport Ltd
- Ryedale District Council
- The Provincial Grand Lodge of Yorkshire North and East Ridings
- Third Energy UK Gas Ltd
- Two Ridings Community Foundation
- wrdunn. Architecture
- York Hospitals NHS Trust