Whitby DAA Collaborative
To achieve our aim we need to:
- Bring together the whole community in making a difference to those living with dementia.
- Encourage organisations to see dementia as their business and empower them to take action when they have other concerns and priorities.
- Engage in awareness raising activities and education.
- Ensure we have a strong voice for people living with dementia.
It's free to join, in return we ask new members to complete a brief action plan setting out what they can do to make a difference to people living with dementia.
How to Join
Membership in the Alliance is open to any group, organisation or business in Whitby.
- British Transport Police - North East Region
- Groundwork West & North Yorkshire
- Heart Medical
- Making Space - Scarborough
- North Yorkshire County Council - Health and Adult Services
- North Yorkshire County Council Trading Standards and Planning Services
- North Yorkshire Libraries & Information Service
- North Yorkshire Police
- North Yorkshire Sport Ltd
- SBC Sports Development Unit / Active Coast & Country
- The Provincial Grand Lodge of Yorkshire North and East Ridings
- Two Ridings Community Foundation
- Whitby in Bloom
- York Hospitals NHS Trust
- Yorkshire Coast Homes