Ealing Dementia Action Alliance
What is the DAA?
The Dementia Action Alliance is a movement with one simple aim: to bring about a society-wide response to dementia. It encourages and supports communities and organisations across England to take practical actions to enable people to live well with dementia and reduce the risk of costly crisis intervention.
About Ealing DAA
The Ealing Dementia Action Alliance is made up of organisations working across the borough to make the lives of people living with dementia and their carers better. Commissioned by Ealing council, we will work to achieve our aims through positive action, community awareness and education.
How to Join
Membership in the Alliance is open to any group, organisation or business in Ealing. All you need to do is identify three actions you and your staff can do to help improve the lives of people with dementia in your local area. Join here
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about joining the Ealing Dementia Action Alliance.
- Clementina Support Services
- Dementia Concern
- Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre
- Ealing Business Partnership
- Ealing Carers Service
- Ealing Central Library
- Ealing Community Voluntary Services
- Ealing Cricket Club
- Greenwich Leisure Limited (Better)
- Gunnersbury Park & Museum
- Hounslow and Ealing Alzheimer's Society
- Infinity Care Services Limited
- London Fire Brigade - Ealing
- Michael Flanders Centre
- MTG Solicitors
- Prince Evans LLP
- Southall Community Alliance
- The Centre for Armenian Information and Advice (CAIA)
- The Lido Centre
- The Ramblers Association (West London Group)
- University of West London
- Walpole Park