Dementia Friendly Hospitals: Webinar Programme
To support Trusts in developing dementia friendly hospitals, the Dementia Action Alliance will be running a free webinar programme. The topics they will cover include:
- Getting started on becoming dementia friendly - an introduction to the D-Kit:
- Background to Case for change principles of call to action review of D-Kit
- A pathway approach to dementia workforce development: Developing an approach to developing the dementia workforce across a whole system
- The pharmacist contribution to the care of people with dementia across health and social care
- The Healing Environment: Background to healing environment Domain 5 of the RCN SPACE Principles Signposts to D-Kit sources of support.
- Improving the experience of Carers in the acute setting: Background to importance of the Carers role, carers national call to action, links to national CQUIN, Sources of support for carers
To register for the webinar programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and email addresses of the staff participating and the webinar(s) you would like them to attend.