West Lindsey Dementia Action Alliance
Working towards a Dementia Friendly West Lindsey
We are a group of local organisations who have come together with the goal of making West Lindsey a nicer place to live for people living with Dementia. Or those who provide care and support for such..
We have formed the West Lindsey Dementia Action Alliance as a vehicle to achieve this aim.
Individuals from businesses in both the Public, Voluntary and Private Sectors can get involved by joining us to drive this forward.
making a few simple changes within your organisation can make a big difference to someone living with dementia.It does not have to be an onerous task!
Future Meeting Dates:
- 30. 01. 2017 St Barnabas Hospice George Henderson Lodge Gainsborough DN21 3AD 2.00pm - 4.00pm
- April 24th Venue TBC
- July 3rd Venue TBC
- October 16th Venue TB
To find out more please contact:
Gill Collins - East Midlands Dementia Action Alliance Project Manager at:
- Acis Group Ltd.
- Age UK Lincoln
- Age UK Lindsey
- Alzheimer's Society Lincolnshire
- Burton and Dyson
- GIB Consultancy
- Home Instead Senior Care Retford and Gainsborough
- Lincoln & Lindsey Blind Society
- Lincolnshire Co-op
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services
- Lincolnshire County Council
- Springs Church
- St Barnabas Lincolnshire Hospice
- Voluntary Centre Services
- West Lindsey District Council