Merton Dementia Action Alliance
Merton Dementia Action Alliance (MDAA) recently held an event on 23rd February 2017 at which stakeholders and local organisations came together to celebrate achievements and to plan for the future.
The MDAA is one of the initiatives helping to make Merton a more dementia friendly borough. We hope to build on our current membership to grow our alliance and reflect the diversity of business, community, faith, and other groups across the borough.
For further information contact:
Dan Butler Daniel.Butler@merton.gov.uk
- Age UK Merton
- Allied Healthcare Group (Merton)
- Alzheimer’s Society - Merton Dementia Hub
- AmicusHorizon Ltd.
- Association of Directors of Adult Social Services
- BAME VOICE
- Central and Cecil, Merton
- Dementia Pathfinders Community Interest Company
- Home Instead Senior Care Wimbledon and Kingston
- Kingston Hospital NHS Trust
- London Borough of Merton - Library, Heritage and Adult Education Service
- Merton Means Business (Merton Chamber of Commerce/Merton Voluntary Service Council)
- Metropolitan Police, Merton
- NHS Merton Clinical Commissioning Group
- Skills For Care SW London
- St George’s Healthcare NHS Trust
- TWM Solicitors LLP
- West Indian Families and Friends Association Ltd.