Lancashire Dementia Action Alliance
The Lancashire Dementia Action Alliance is made up of organisations across Lancashire, working together to radically improve the lives of people living with dementia and their carers.
The expected development of local Alliances across Lancashire will result in the opportunity for Lancashire Alliance members to get involved on a more local basis, and to attend quarterly meetings. In the meantime, please check this webpage for new members and updates.
New members must complete an Action Plan setting out what they can do to make a difference to people living with dementia. For more information on how to do this please contact gareth.dowling@Alzheimers.org.uk
- Age UK Lancashire
- Diocese of Blackburn
- Great Places Housing Association
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire County Council, Volunteer Service
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- MAC Clinical Research
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Liverpool
- Signs Express
- Springhill Care
- The Surgery, Dr Moujaes & Dr Mannan
- United Response - North West