Liverpool Dementia Action Alliance
Members will be invited to attend quarterly meetings to share their experiences, learn from fellow members and work together to complete action plans, and to follow the Liverpool Dementia Charter:
Upcoming Liverpool DAA meetings for 2016:
Wednesday 9th March, Wednesday 8th June,
Wednesday 14th September and Wednesday 14th December.
All meetings are held 9.30 am -11.00 am at Kensington Neighbourhood Health Centre, 157 Edge Lane, Kensington, Liverpool L7 2PF.
Contact: Jen Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01925 572 239 or follow us on Twitter: @DAALiverpool.
Watch the "It's OK to talk about Dementia" Video below.
Liverpool was successful in getting three projects to the final of the Dementia Friendly awards 2015.
SURF, House of Memories, and Liverpool DAA were nominated; SURF and House of Memories each won a national award. Congratulations!
Pictured are members of the SURF group with Angela Rippon
- Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton
- Alzheimer's Society Liverpool and Knowsley
- Bridge Chapel Centre
- Everton in the Community
- Healthiness Ltd
- Home Instead Senior Care – Southport, Formby and Crosby
- Home Instead Senior Care- Liverpool and South Sefton
- Inclusion Matters Liverpool
- Innovate Dementia
- Irish Community Care Merseyside
- Liverpool Citizens Limited
- Liverpool City Council
- Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group
- Liverpool Community Health NHS Trust
- Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital Foundation Trust
- Liverpool Housing Trust
- Liverpool John Moores University. Faculty of Education & Health & Community
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Local Solutions, Liverpool
- Mary Seacole House
- Mersey Care NHS Trust
- Merseycare Julie Ann
- Merseyside Chinese Community Development Association t/a Chinese Wellbeing
- Merseyside Jewish Community Care
- National Museums Liverpool
- Nugent Care
- Office of Luciana Berger MP
- PSS (UK)
- Red Ninja Ltd
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Liverpool
- The Life Story Network CIC
- The Regenda Group
- Victoria Community Care Ltd
- Workers’ Educational Association – North West Region