Sandwell Dementia Action Alliance
Local alliance information
The Sandwell Dementia Action Alliance is made up of organisations that operate across Sandwell and are working towards creating dementia friendly communities to improve the lives of people living with dementia and their carers.
It is currently in the process of being developed, and further information will be shown here.
How to join the Sandwell DAA
To become a member of this Local Dementia Action Alliance, organisations sign up to the National Dementia Declaration and submit a short action plan setting out how they will work towards delivering the outcomes outlined in the declaration. Once this has been submitted successfully, the organisation will be considered a member of the Dementia Action Alliance.
Resources such as the National Dementia Declaration and action plan template can be downloaded here, and organisations should use the contact details below to seek guidance or assistance.
Completed action plans should be sent to the relevant contact below.
Dementia Friendly Communities Officer, West Midlands
- Able Access UK Ltd
- Agewell CIC
- Alzheimer's Society
- Black Country Partnership Foundation trust
- Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- BUDS (Better Understanding of Dementia for Sandwell)
- Dementia Pathfinders Community Interest Company
- Home Instead Senior Care Dudley and Sandwell South
- Home Instead Senior Care Great Barr and West Bromwich
- Living With Dementia
- Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust
- Sandwell College
- Sandwell Library and Information Service
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Sandwell Trading Standards
- TechSmart Training CIC
- The Gatsby Emporium Ltd
- The Orchestra of The Swan
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- West Midlands Combined Authority
- West Midlands Fire Service
- West Midlands Police