Adur Dementia Action Alliance
Adur Dementia Action Alliance has been started by the 8 local GP surgeries who are committed to improving the support and well being of people affected by dementia. The steering group will quickly reach out and offer their support to local businesses, third sector, voluntary & faith organisations.
To join the Alliance please make contact using either of the email contacts below. You will recieve further information and opportunites to learn more about dementia before making your own commitment through an Action Plan.
Your plan will be displayed on this website for everyone to see how you are working to become dementia friendly. The process is simple and support is available.
- Increase awareness and understanding of Dementia
- We aim to include people living with Dementia and the wider community
- To create a steering group
- A significant amount of Clinical and Non-Clinical staff from our GP practices are already Dementia Friends.
- All GP Practices in the Adur area have nominated a non-clinical lead.
How to join:
Chloe Leggatt – Chloe.email@example.com
Dawn Fairbrother – Dawn.Fairbrother@alzheimers.org.uk
- Adur District & Worthing Borough Councils
- Adur Medical Group
- Age UK West Sussex
- Alzheimer's Society Coastal
- Ask for the Moon
- Bennett Griffin Solicitors LLP
- Berkeley Home Health
- Big River Ltd
- Crossroads Care South Central
- Housing & Care 21 Crawley
- Promedica24 West Sussex
- St Barnabas Hospice
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation and Teaching Trust
- The Manor Practice
- Viva Funeral Plans
- VJG Jewellery
- West Sussex County Council
- West Sussex libraries
- Worthing and Adur Chamber of Commerce